Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Channel, Channel 5 in the UK, VH1, VIVA, COLORS, Spike and more. Viacom brands reach more than 3.4 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented individual to fill the following vacancyAssistant Producer, Creative (MTV) – 2-year contract (Singapore) Responsibilities:
- Assist in daily/weekly/monthly receiving and adaptation of Creative Assets for all platforms and distribution to regional teams within agreed timeline.
- Coordinate creative materials production and ensure assets are customized to requirements.
- Conceptualize, producing creative and engage content that promote users engagement for all platforms.
- Support the producers to prepare and organize materials for shoots.
- Liaisie with both internal and external teams to ensure creative assets are delivered according to project schedule.
- Degree in TV Broadcast, or Creative/Production related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a television network, agency or production house.
- Conceptualization and creative-thinking, propose new refreshing ideas.
- Proficient with Premiere Pro and Photoshop, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work under tight timelines and multi-task managing projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Pro-active team player, who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced work environment with multiplatform products.
Interested applicants should email their CV and links to 2-3 samples of their published work to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject: "Application for the post of Assistant Producer, Creative".