We are looking for a dynamic and talented individual to fill the following vacancy
Job Title: Senior Producer (Nickelodeon On-Air Promotions)
- Oversee the production process of a project from brief to on-air delivery.
- Responsible for managing one's own production schedule, budgets and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Conceptualize & produce:
- Promo/ image campaigns for the Channel in accordance with the channel's Program Plan and Nickelodeon's One Brand standards. (This includes but is not limited to scripting, editing, music selection and coordinating).
- Marketing/ Adsales/ Affiliate led campaigns.
- Strategy and Concept: Assist in defining the overall strategy and concepts for projects for the channel.
- Quality: Maintain and ensure that quality and Channel's One Brand standards are adhered to.
- Work closely with Senior Creative Manager on all project and assist in supervising OAP producers
- Work with Production Manager to ensure team's on-air elements are delivered on time and within budget
- Co-liaison person for regional production teams – making sure that teams have the production elements required/ assisting Senior Creative Manager with ensuring that information is diseminated to them.
- Assist Senior Creative Manager with approvals on all consumer facing on-air, off-air and online promotional content when Creative Manager is not available. (example scripts/ promos/ print ads/ microsites/ banner ads/ etc)
- Supervise/ Mentor Interns and Assistant Producers
- Maintain existing relationships with external Service Providers/ Vendors – such as freelance producers/ designers and keep a look out for new offsite talent (e.g. designers)
- Keep up to date and current on trends among kids.
- Point of contact for Malaysia's TV9 Branded Block – To assist and provide all necessary creative assest to TV9 and keep them abreast the channel's brand values.
• Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in TV/ Broadcast/ Creative/ Production or Mass Communications is preferred
- 5+ years of working experience in Advertising, Branding, or TV/Music On-Air-Promotion related business (experience with kids TV would be highly regarded).
- Ambitious and motivated, takes initiative and pays attention to detail.
- Strong Communication and coordination skills.
- Team player
- Thinks creatively and is resourceful
- Bright disposition
- Strong organisation and management skills to work within budgets, provide reporting and manage freelancers.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects within deadlines.
- Confident, able to execute creative projects whilst collaborating and creatively brainstorming with external and internal parties.
- Clear understanding of project management.
- Respect deadlines.
- A kid-centric attitude is critical to creatively engage our audience
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resumes which should include current and expected salaries and termination notice period required to be served to email@example.com with "Application for the post of Senior Producer (Nickelodeon On-Air Promotions)" in the subject line.
Please note that we do not entertain enquiries or inform applicants when they are not selected for an interview.